For greater RESILIENCE INDIVIDUALLY & as an organisation.
"Its not the load that breaks you down, its how you carry it" - Lou Haltz
Improving the performance, physical health, emotional resilience & mental well-being of participants. Stress management is a vital skill for everyone’s mental, emotional and physical well-being. The main intention of stress management training is to equip participants with practical tools to mange their stress more effectively and improve their performance. Our approach is based on psychology, coaching, personal development and science.
THE KEY TO THIS WORK IS IN 3 STAGES:
- To give participants access to the information and education related to stress management.
- To give practical “How to” examples which help participants see the practicality's involved in stress management.
- To help each participant cultivate a personal plan of action. So when they leave the training they can implement the changes required with ease and awareness.
- Participants are equipped with practical stress management approaches.
- Effective preventative strategies including identifying personal warning signs of stress.
- Awareness of self-care for mental, physical and emotional well-being.
- Understanding how to manage the after effects of stress.
- An awareness of the effects of stress on the body.
- Understanding the purpose of stress and cause.
- Practical strategies and experiences for stress management.
Who we work with :
- C-suite Executives
- Business Professionals
- Educators, Leaders & Managers
- Healthcare Professionals
- Social Work Professionals
- Pharmaceuticals & International Organisations
- Community & Youth Work Professionals
- Voluntary, Public and Private Organisations
How we work:
- One on one with individuals towards their potential, leadership and improved well-being.
- Facilitate team and group work that improves performance and well-being.
- Partner with organisations to strategically support organisational development, people performance and organisational culture.